Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gearing up for Vancouver

Vancouver? Hmph. That is barely traveling, one might object. It might as well be San Francisco, you claim. Well, my dear family and friends, that is exactly where the first leg of my journey takes me. I'm heading out on a whirlwind tour of a few international cities to begin my research on urban agriculture and its design influences on dense cities. Not interested in landscape architecture? Well, good thing I am a people-pleaser. Along the way, exploration in delicious cuisine and the great outdoors will also summon my need to leave all that I have known and discover new cultures in foreign places.

Stay tuned for my travels. I leave for Vancouver next week for the next month. After a brief stop in California, I head back out to Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, and then to Colombia and Brazil.

Next time I post it will be from the beautiful city of VANCOUVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment